The 3 Reasons Why SugarBlocker2000 will change your Weight!
- SB2000 works with all Diets to reduce your sugar intake!
- Sugar is the “key contributor to weight gain” and now WE can STOP it!
- SB2000 has been proven in various clinical trials around the World!
The 3 Reasons Why SB2000 will help you maintain your Weight!
- SB2000 blocks 20 grams of sugar so even when you cheat a little it won’t hurt you!
- SB2000 comes with a 2000-calorie diet that ensures you will not gain any weight back!
- SB2000 is an all natural supplement.
The Science why SugarBlocker2000 Works so well!
- Clinically studied and proven to inhibit sucrase (simple table sugar)
- Blocks simple sugars from being digested
- Sucrose (simple sugar) Inhbitor
- Prebiotic properties
- Produced naturally by fermentation
- Help Control Blood gulcose levels and body weight
- It naturally occurring Arabinose is an L-form, and because it is not metabolized in humans it has no caloric value.
Recent studies have been conducted on the nutritional and physiological function of L-arabinose as it relates to the effects on the intestinal absorption of sucrose. These show that L-arabinose will suppress the increase of blood glucose and plasma insulin after ingestion of sucrose (simple sugar). In vitro studies on Caco-2 cells prove that L-arabinose will inhibit sucrase activity.
These studies conclude that L-arabinose inhibits the absorption of sucrose from the small intestine. To illustrate, adding 2-3% of L-arabinose with sucrose causes an approximate 60% reduction of the digestion of sucrose in the small intestine. The undigested sucrose and L-arabinose produces a short-chain fatty acid and thus functions similarly to dietary fiber. Therefore, L-arabinose has great merits as a sweetener and food additive to help regulate blood sugar levels, combat obesity, and to maintain good health.
The chart below shows how L-arabinose works to flow sucrase through the digestive process reducing the absorption of up to 20 grams of sucrace per day when taken at effective dosis.